Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hum, I think this desk's name is Clarissa

 The Clarissa Desk

So, I've decided that it order to keep my inventory straight I need to give them names. This desk just seemed to have the name Clarissa. It's a real antique, the guy I bought it from had had it in the family since the 1930's.  It's solid wood and has adorable details.  (Note: I had a bit of trouble with the coloring in the photos.  The paint color is closer to the cabinet photos.)

This desk was sanded, had some small repairs, painted, distressed, glazed, and clear coated. The original drawer pulls were sprayed a bronzed black.
It is 27 1/2" tall, 18" Deep, & 45 1/2" Long

Sold! 
Or buy both the desk and cabinet for
 $160


Metropolitan Cabinet


This metropolitan cabinet is the perfect companion piece to the Clarissa desk. It can be used either as a display piece or craft organizer. It hangs both horizontally or vertically.
24" x 30"
$60
Or buy both the desk and cabinet for
 $160



1 comment: