Saturday, March 19, 2011

In the mean while . . .

So, while I'm waiting for furniture to be fixed, and for it to be warm enough to strip in the garage--hey, get your mind out of the gutter--strip the paint off of furniture! ;P and to buy a new paint gun--I thought I'd post a little something for fun.

 Here are J & K playing hide and seek
 among my pile of furniture.
You can't see it, but these side tables are on top of another table!  It's amazing how a little 2 year old can climb. 
And a picture of me sanding down some pieces.
 I should have this 1930's desk and 1960's bookshelves done tonight. I'm very anxious to get painting again--there just seems to always be so much else to do--oh, yeah I have 4 kids! Don't you just love the headband? It's to keep my head phones from falling in the paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment