Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chicken Wire Basket . . . . Waddya think?

OK, so often the pieces of furniture I sell can really be improved by a cute basket, but I have a hard time finding what I want, in the size I want, at the price I want . . . 
 So while I was roaming the aisles at Big Orange last night I found the chicken wire and the light bulb went on!
I think it's super cute--
but I'm thinking maybe about 4-6" shorter.



Yeah, I know bathroom counter not the best spot for a photo op--but I live in a very old house and lighting is a huge issue ;)
Any bets on how long it will take one of my twin girls to confiscate it for dolls??

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this post on Pinterest and used in it my top 5. Hope you don't mind. You can see it here
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete