Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You didn't see these at Grand Opening!!

Thanks for the awesome grand opening! I've been working all weekend to fill the store up with new goodies. Come see these adorable shabby chic pieces. I guess I was in a farm mood with all the chicken wire work I had going on!   We'll have new pieces every week so stop on by any time. And remember, you can always send me a note--call, text, or email if you can't make it during my shop hours. I'm happy to meet you.

Off-white Hutch
Fun Chicken Wire detailing, new antiqued pulls, painted in a sweet cream white, distressed, and rubbed with dark stain antiqueing. Yum, Yum! 

Sold!


Fun Off-white Cabinet
Just call this the jack-of-all trades cabinet! This would make a great TV stand, Entry piece, crafting station, laundry basket hider. . . You name it.  The top lifts off the tower and the chicken wire doors open to a sliding shelf.  Painted a sweet cream white, distressed, new black pulls and fun chicken wire details added.

Sold!




No comments:

Post a Comment