Friday, July 1, 2011

oh, I'm feeling so Sweet Cream lately!

Ok, so when the store opened last week I realized I had been on a bit of a color bender and the store was looking a bit like a crayola box. So this week I decided to add some neutrals to even things out. Well it all turned out to be my favorite off white--sweet cream! Here's the latest goodies at Paint In My Hair Boutique.

Vintage Dressing table/Desk with Antique Chair

I painted this number, stripped and stained the top in my darkest brown stain, added new hardware, and lined the drawers with a fun turquoise print that coodinates with the chair! Love it!

Sold!




  
 Shabby Chic Hi-lo Side Tables

A fun set of Shabby Chic hi-lo's.  Black wire in the windows and original antique hardware!!

$35 each

Chicken Wire Wall Shelf
I replaced the wicker door with bronzed black chicken wire and added new black knob for an updated look. So fun for anywhere in the house!
$35

No comments:

Post a Comment