Friday, July 8, 2011

Take me as I am!

Here are a few goodies I'm hoping someone with a bit more conviction than myself will come rescue.  I'm not sure whether I like them as they are or whether I should keep going. So I thought I'd just put them out as they are and see if someone else wants to come pick up a project. Or perhaps you like them just as they are!

 Sage Green Vintage Wall Cabinet
As you can see the door needs mending.  All the pieces are there, including the awesome vintage latches.  
$90


Wild Colors Wash Stand
When I started stripping this little wash stand I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do with it. Then I found the awesome 5-6 layers of paint underneath . . . and i was lost. Soooo cool! But kinda wild. Anyone want to take this baby on!
sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment