Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vintage Strawberry Baskets . . .

Today I've been playing around with some vintage strawberry baskets and crates I picked up awhile ago. I can't help but feel total admiration for those people who once filled these baskets with plump juicy strawberries.  I once was a strawberry picker . . . for 4 whole hours. Yep! My first job besides babysitting was as a strawberry picker at a local farm.  My mom dropped me off at 8 and by noon I called it quits! That is stinkin' HARD WORK!! 





Decorating these babies was much easier than picking strawberries! But I'm sorta at sixes as to whether I like them with a little bit of flare or au natural. . . What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. I like it both ways too! I love the flare but then love the natural... :) Lots of help I am, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural for sure...i mean, c'mon, who doesn't love that aqua trim?? :)

    ReplyDelete