Friday, August 19, 2011

Momma's command central

Ok, so remember this little number?  


 I had a taker on the hutch, but nobody claimed the secretary
 . . .
 Like the ugly little duckling that nobody wanted.

What do you think of her now!! VaVaVoom!
(sorry for the not great pics, camera lost again. You can stop snickering, honey. I can hear you.)

I can totally see this as a command central for a momma or student!
With the flip down desk it fits a lap top,
but also can hide all your junk when you flip it up.  I LOVE anything that makes it look like I'm organized. Even if I'm not.  








 

  Feathered Nest Friday 
http://paintinmyhair.blogspot.com/2011/08/tutorial-making-table-leaf.html

4 comments:

  1. You should not have a problem selling it now....it looks great!

    have a wonderful weekend,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love its unique shape and little upper doors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this secretary...what a great work station. Also love the name of your blog:-)). Just became a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic! She's a beauty now! Found you via The Shabby Creek Cottage. Pop on over for a visit when you get a moment. Tootles, Kathryn
    http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-do-you-see.html

    ReplyDelete