Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Now that's a table . . .

When my hubby brought home this table all I could think was Wow! Someone carved all this!! I love the details . . . always a girl for a swirly or two. ;) 

 I wanted the top to have a rustic farm house feel . . . which it may be a bit too niiiice for what I was aiming for, but that's ok. I just couldn't bring myself to take chains to it.  We stripped and sanded the top, then just waxed it up with Miniwax waxing paste. 

The bottom is painted Indigo Blue from Sherman Williams and glazed with a light gray.  Hoping your loving it too!

$375







Did you feel the chill in the air this morning?? Fall is on it's way. Getting my pumpkin on here at Paint In My Hair!

Sharing Here:






Domestically Speaking






Transformation Thursday
Somewhat Simple  Feathered Nest Friday  Mustard Seed Creations Furniture Feature Friday

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

4 comments:

  1. Love this table. What a sweet hubby you have!
    www.projectqueen.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that table! It reminds me of a table from a castle! Thanks for sharing. 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is gorgeous! wow! the color and the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the detail, and the color on the base. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete