Thursday, August 11, 2011

Up next in the paint booth


Smaller Hutch--

about 5' 9"  Perfect for a dining room or living space.  Bottom door open to large space, 2 drawers, + glass display space.  In the paint booth so I'm starting them pretty quick.  Glass will be removed  and chicken wire added, new hardware.  Contact me if you'd like to order this a certain color! Price will depend on what you order. somewhere around $275 check out my before and after button on my blog to see other hutch I did similar to this one.


Taller secretary/dresser
3 big drawers, 1 small, 2 doors open, plus a fold down desk. Perfect for an entry way or bedroom! In the paint booth so I'm starting them pretty quick. Glass will be removed and chicken wire added, new hardware. Contact me if you'd like to order this a certain color! Price will depend on what you order. somewhere around $275

No comments:

Post a Comment