Friday, September 30, 2011

Check out these

Ok, so this has got to be one of the most fun makeovers  I've done so far.

 Check out this before and after: 





And here was the side kick they painted to match, but I don't think they actually went together originally.

Before


 After

Still deciding if I should pull out the wicker and add chicken wire instead . . . Maybe I'll leave it up to whoever wants to take this little goody home. ;)



And here's another fun one:

These chairs are all over the place and frankly, I had no idea what to do with mine. I saw a picture in a magazine of windsor and bent wood chairs painted up to be matchy-miss matchy--and I fell in love . Could I resist?? No! Of course not.

the Befores:



After







Thanks for stopping by! 
Jess

Take a moment to stop by the finished pieces button if you're interested in prices and availability.

Sharing Here:




Domestically Speaking

Transformation Thursday  French Country Cottage

 

8 comments:

  1. the dresser is adorable- MUCH BETTER!!! and i LOVE those chairs!! the color is perfect- i would love them in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresser is much improved now! It's very lovely. Your chairs are such a pretty colour, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresser and the chairs are fabulous!! I'm a new follower, found you via Shabby Creek Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! Would LOVE it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great, but I love the chairs!! They look so great together! Love the color you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a painting fool and it all looks great!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That buffet/dresser was horrible in blue and red. So much prettier and classier in white!

    ReplyDelete