Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

Ok, Just like I promised. A glistening ray of sunshine today . . .

So here are a few of my favorite things . . .


Old Books with awesome titles and illustrations!

"She Fell In Love with Her Husband" 
(well, that's I good thing I suppose. ;p)
 Is one of my favorite titles.

Old Crates & Trunks
Love that Patina!! And I love junk that hides my junk.


Milk Glass
Soon I may even be able to get out my collection I've had in storage for the past 10 years!!


Architectural Salvage

Mementos from my kids
. . . can you see it??
No, I don't normally display 1/2" corner trim in the garden art merchandise.

Who ever buys this deer
 so that it's not "hanging out" in my store any longer!!

Super junky finds!!
Love  this little burlap beauty--which my hubby lovingly refers to as "that ugly stool."



Silver serving pieces
They remind me of Thanksgiving Dinner when my mom would get out all the wedding silver and guess who got to polish it!



What do you love?? What turns you into butter?  Love to hear about your soft spots too--leave a link so I can check it out!

Thanks for visiting--Jess

 Tomorrow I think I'll be ready to show you the inspiration piece for my dining room makeover. Wahooo!



Sharing Here:

Transformation Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

  1. I love gardens and dishes!

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, your coolness went up about 10 points when I saw that you have a milk glass collection. I inherited a bunch from my Grandma when she passed away, and I have to confess I'm a little obsessed. :-/ I really love your blog so far, I've gotten so many ideas (I'm remodeling my entire house one room at a time...trash to treasure style!)

    ReplyDelete