Saturday, September 24, 2011

A place for your book & ice cream.

Ok, so when you're sitting in your new sitting chair:


Eating your ice cream & reading your book, where are you gonna set it all down?

I'm guessing not many of you are 7 months pregnant with twins, so you can't do this:


So, you need this:

 purty isn't she?
 Love this duck egg blue from Anne Sloan's Chalk Paint.

Smiling now? 
 Have a great day!

Check the finished items button for pricing and availability.

Sharing Here: Keeping It Simple

Domestically Speaking
Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday  Feathered Nest Friday

 

7 comments:

  1. I love the chair and the side table! I must try that coor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the chair and side table! I need to try chalk paint. Congrats on the twins! I'm a twin myself and twins are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did this sell? (My luck it did! lol) I can't seem to find it in the finished for sale link...? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty color! it looks perfect on this table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute photo (you're glowing)congratulations! The table and chair look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures is so pretty, Jessica! I did not realize you are 7 months pregant with twins. Wow, you are about to be really busy with those babies! And it will be so much fun!

    I do like the table, and the chair in the first picture is wonderful!

    Thanks for taking the time to link to Potpourri Friday, I'll be watching for you again this week!

    ReplyDelete