Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Take a number . . .

Ok, so I know these are sorta beachy--and beachy isn't really what you think of in October. But what can I say--
 so when Justin brought home these great storage boxes I knew just where they were headed. ;) 

Oh, and before you ask me--the numbers don't mean anything. I just picked one's that were pretty. Not quite as cute as Sausha's--but I'm pretty happy. ;)  




 For the numbers I used my Cricut to create the stencils. I used ASCP Duck Egg Blue and then lightly sanded them down with 220 grit--um, yummy!

And OHHHHHH--Think of the storage possibilities--I think a whole Barbie Castle AND Little People Barn would fit in these!

Thanks for stopping by!

Please see the finished furniture button for pricing and availability

Sharing Here:


Domestically Speaking
Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday  Feathered Nest Friday

 

3 comments:

  1. great colors on this piece! and 76 is such a great number- don't know why but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool...I seriously just purchased something like this while thrifing today...I really like what you did with it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color on your blacket box is so pretty and I do like the numbers. It adds such a special look!

    Thanks again for linking to Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete