Saturday, November 5, 2011

A few cell phone pics from the market

Well, the day is done. I had a fantastic time at the
Vintage Finds and Handmade Treasures Market today!

 It was fun to see old friends and meet new ones. I loved meeting all the fabulous Vintage Finding & Shabby Chic-ing--Guys & Gals--ok, really we all know I mean 'Vintage Finding & Shabby Chic-ing Gal's & patient tag-along-I'm-Here-to-haul-the-furniture Hubbies!'

These definitely aren't my best photos ever, but you get the idea. Gotta make due with what you have!

I definitely meant for these to look grainy, I wanted to evoke a the filmy look of a vintage photo.

BWAH hahahaha

I think my nose just got longer.

Unfortunately, I didn't sell any bigs--just lots of smalls & ASCP. 
So you can find all these goodies in my store on Tuesday. ;) 

Thanks for listening to my sleep deprived babbling. Off to bed now!




1 comment: