Friday, November 11, 2011

Girls' Day Out Charity Pieces!

Ok girls-- I finally got them done--just in time.

These are the two pieces I've done for tomorrow's Girls' Day Out Event. I will donate the proceeds to a women's charity of the buyer's choice . . . Oooh, la la.
Think of the possibilities . . . :)

Pretty In Pink Dresser
$185





Pillow Seat Chair
You can't see from these photos, but the seat is super puffy! Nice and squishy for your delicate little bum bum. 
$69




Please come out with all your girlies and join us for a rockin' good time
See you tomorrow!

Jessica

Sharing here:




”Domestically
shabby creek cottage http://paintinmyhair.blogspot.com/2011/11/girls-day-out-charity-pieces.html
Furniture Feature Fridays
Photobucket/

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, love the color and the pulls and knobs! The fabric for the chair and drawers really ties it all together. Thanks for linking up to Habitat Heros and for your kind donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that chair. The fabric is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dresser looks AMAZING! and the chair is pretty darn fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love both the dresser and chair. That color is so fun and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, mighty purty! and pink is a tough one to pick!


    love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this chair and chest, the color is wonderful and the fabric makes it all come together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! You don't see pink often and it turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink. I am a follower now. :)
    www.shabbytochicqueencreek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I wasn't a die hard DIYer I would buy this NOW! Great job. I'm a new follower so stop by and follow if you like. Warm wishes, Lori

    ReplyDelete