Monday, November 7, 2011

In the blue

Ok, so there's no denying the inspiration for this set if you've seen  Annie Sloan's
 "Creating the French Look." 

 Ever since I saw the two toned Aubusson Blue and Old White Chair in it, I had the look on my brain.  Then one day Justin brought home a fantastic Federal style double flip table with 4 chairs.  Old. The chairs were stuffed with hay! 

Well they needed a bit of love,
which we gave them of course.
Now look at it shine!  Um, yum. 








Thanks for Visiting!!

Jessica

Please see the Finished Pieces Button for Pricing and availability.

And Spokane Area gals Come on down on Saturday for our Girls Day Out Party!!

Free Make And Take
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Gift
Storewide sales
Yummers food!


and A Special Pink Collection--
the proceeds of which will be donated
 to a women's charity of the buyer's choice!  

Sharing Here:



Domestically Speaking
shabby creek cottage Furniture Feature Fridays

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I don't own Creating the French Look, but I might have to buy it now!

    I'd love for you to share your work!
    http://www.chichistudio.com/be-featured/

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful makeover! love the finish on the chairs especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers of paint colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pretty! Another great job, Jessica! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica, what a great job you did on the table and chairs. Looking good. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete