Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Open House

And here's a bit of a share from our
Christmas Open House

Which was a fabulous blast!!

My free gift bags:


Included was an easy to make stocking stuffer or gift topper idea. I decorated this small reed box and attached a card for the giver to write a sweet wish for the person they are giving it to. Then they can place the card in the box before giving it. ;)

Simple and sweet.

And we had fun playing with Annie's paint during our Demo's. I think I helped a few gals fall in love.


And we brought out a new piece just in time to play my Christmas Playlist!
  My Hubby turned this old record player into an Ipod Player. You can just hook her up anytime and start a' rockin'!!  The speakers are behind the fabric sides.


Here's the inside, minus the 2 removable shelves. So, yeah, it's has shelves for storing stuff!



This pretty gal is painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Versailles and Dark Waxed.

Original drawer pull is sprayed Bronzed Black.

 And see my new info tags?? Now you just have to peek underneath to see what paint colors and finishes I used.

Look at helpful little me. ;P





And here's a perfect little coffee table.

Top is painted in an off-white Annie Sloan Chalk Paint custom mix and distressed a wee-bit on the edges. Bottom is washed in Grey Linen.


That's all for today folks!! Thanks for all the love and support for our Christmas Open House!!

Thanks,
Jessica

Sharing Here:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your shop! Thanks for the fun project! I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete