Thursday, December 1, 2011

Knock Knock . . .


So at this point you're asking yourself, 'Wow, where did she get that really big drawer pull?" hee hee


Ok, so probably not. I'll give you credit for figuring out that I used a
vintage glass door knob!
I've had this knob around since last spring. I kept trying to find a way to use it . . . On a four poster bed post? As a hook on a shelf? No matter how hard I tried, it just never seemed quite right.



  Then today as I was finishing up this little sewing machine stand, I realized it had found a home.
Perfect, don't you think????  Just enough quirk to make it stand out, but not so much as to be trying too hard. I love it when magic happens. 
This little girl got a coat of French Linen, then a custom mix of 1/2 Arles & 1/2 Napolean Blue, & Clear Waxed.


 Please check the finished pieces button for pricing and availability.

Be sure to check out my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Giveaway Here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing here:
Furniture Feature Fridays

DomesticallySpeaking shabby creek cottage

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Ilove the "knob" and love your mix of colors. It's beautiful and fits the piece perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your paint combination too and the knob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, perfect and beautiful! The doorknob is perfection.
    ~Pam
    pamspaintparlor.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for linking this wonderful project to Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! that color is awesome and ooh that knob!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this piece! The doorknob is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so cute! Love the color mix, and good for you for keeping the machine in there, I always take em' out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great style! Hope you link this up at Thrifty Thursday.

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete