Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Before and After

Not much to share today! I've been one crazy crafting diva lately, and all my creativity has seeped through my fingers into the furniture and none is left in my brain to write! 
So today I'm sharing a simple before and after in hopes of inspiring you to remember--look for lines and style when shopping for furniture to upcycle. Forget the cosmetic stuff.

And here's my sweet little Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Grahite Chair with soft mustard print fabric. Soooo love this!!
Sorry, this went out the door yesterday to sweet new local follower. ;) 






Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here:

Furniture Feature Fridays shabby creek cottage Furniture Feature Fridays

6 comments:

  1. Love the makeover on this chair! Fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeover Jessica. Great find on the chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this! What a transformation! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I have a similar chair waiting for me to redo. Yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete