Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Little Blue

Here's a pretty redo I finished last night. This little beaut is painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint 1/2 old white and 1/2 Aubusson Blue, with first clear wax and then dark wax to seal it. I love this color!

So much so, I'm hoping to convince my little purple and pink princesses to do their room in it . . . OK, that's a long shot. ;)  But I can dream right??

Not many words of wisdom today except that vintage decor stores and 4 kids under 6 don't mix. So I'll go ahead and apologize to everyone who got to witness the chaos, mayhem, and destruction that is my kids.  And my accompanying flustered behavior. Yeah, I have a hard time structuring a coherent sentence while being pecked to death by baby chicks.

 Funny that. 

Luckily I only had to buy one broken item from a vendor this time. ;p

Here's the beaut: 




Here's the "Before" shot. ;)

Please check the finished pieces button for pricing.

Thanks for stopping by-- I'm being ordered to read "Brown Bear" so tata for now!

Jessica

Sharing Here:

DomesticallySpeaking shabby creek cottage

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome transformation. I love the color...give it time, I'm sure it will grow on them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you are amazing! I love everything you paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color! I just pinned it onto my painted furniture pin board on pinterest! I will be doing this mix very soon!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dresser and a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so sweet! love that color and love the size and shape of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice piece...such a peaceful color too! --Joann

    ReplyDelete