Friday, January 27, 2012

Sepia Toned Chalk Paint Calendar


I can't take credit for this idea--that goes to Melanie Royals by way of Pinterest by way of Martha S.
But I Loved it and had to copy---





I chose to use Graphite, French Linen, and Old Ochre in random amounts to create a sepia toned look for my store calendar-- yeah I know it only has 6 days of the week. We only work mon-sat so I saw no point in wasting space on a day that would always be blank . . . Since supposedly Sunday is my day of rest . . .yeah, right.

 4 kids under 6?? not a chance.


And I didn't tape since I wanted it to look hand painted . . . OK I was just really trying to get this done in the 10 minutes I had till the nanny needed to go home . . . but we can pretend it was on purpose, right?

  Please ignore the staples coming through the frame.
 I do.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here: 
Furniture Feature Fridays shabby creek cottage DomesticallySpeaking

2 comments:

  1. I think other site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and magnificent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!
    LEDGLOW Purple LED Slimline Underbody Underglow Kit

    ReplyDelete