Thursday, February 9, 2012

Vintage Rocker

Yeah, OK. It's 2:48 am so you're just gonna get some pics today . . . but I was so giddy over how cute this rocker turned out, I had to share.

That, and I've been sort of MIA lately as the store has take over my life! I'm trying out this semi-swing shift schedule. I've been going back to work at 10 when my hubby gets home from classes and working till 2 am. Then he lets me sleep in till 9 or 10 while he gets up with the kids.  I'll let you know how it goes.

So far much better than my plan to get up early and paint. My will power before 9 am??? Doesn't exist.  But it's all for a good cause. I want to be with my kids as much as possible, and that means working while they're asleep.








Thanks for stopping by. Please visit the finished pieces button for pricing and availability.

Thanks,
Jessica

Sharing Here:

Furniture Feature Fridays

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how that schedule works for you. I am not a morning person but I can stay up til dawn. I'm so much more creative at night. I just haven't had the opportunity to sleep in and then start to feel out of touch with the human race! My first order of ASCP is coming today....so I'm sure it will be a late night for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rocker! I love how you finished it!

    ReplyDelete