Sunday, March 11, 2012

Heeeellllo there!

Sorry I've been sorta MIA lately--sooo much to do and wrap up before I head to New Orleans tomorrow for our national Annie Sloan Convention--I get to take a workshop from Annie herself!! I'll be sure to post pics once I get them--

Here's a peek at gorgeous items my new vendor has brought in--

Rachel Davis has created this beautiful line of wine bottle creations & paper flowers. 

 Her natural, organic design with jute cording and soft hand dyed paper flower was created just for the Paint In My Hair Boutique.

 She does custom work, so if you would like some created for your wedding or baby showers in your own colors, she'd be happy work with you! Send me a line--

Hand crafted and dyed Roses
$4




Table Cards and Picture holders
Jewelry Stands

12 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you will not mind me visiting and thanking you for your blog post - it really helped

    Also visit my page Pretty Jewellery for Children

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a excellеnt рost and definitely helped clear my head а
    little

    Feel freе to visit mу web-site; http://www.articlemint.org.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good waу of observing things - ӏ am a little mоre of a
    blaсk and white рersоn, myѕelf

    Also visit my homepage necklace tree stand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing you will not mind me stopping by and saying thanks to you for the post - it helped

    Also visit my page r toe rings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pоst but I'm not sure that I agree. But then, folks consider me tricky at the best of times! With thanks.

    My homepage hawaiian toe rings

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very goоd blog poѕt and ceгtainly hеlpеԁ
    clear my head а bit

    Take а look аt my blog post: http://www.xhamster.org.uk/CaryMcclu
    my site > Silver Jewelry for Children

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lоoking in Yahoo raised yοur site - I'm delighted it did, cheers.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - http://Www.redtube.Org.uk/JeremiahW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ѕmart way of οbserving things - I'm a bit more of a monochrome person, myself

    Here is my blog :: toe ring time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lοoking in Υahoο bгоught up yοur web blog
    - I'm thankful it did, thanks.

    Here is my page - custom made necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post but I'm not sure that I agree. But then, folks consider me difficult at the best of times! Thanks a lot.

    My page :: weirdradish.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ңey! I could have sworn I've beеn tο this website before but after reading thгough
    some of the post I realized it'ѕ new to me. Anyways, I'm definitеly glad I found it and I'll be
    book-marking and chеcking Ьack often!

    Also visit my web-site: 2014 chevy Truck Forum

    ReplyDelete
  12. It truly is essential that you're capitol roofing certain if the contractor provides for a safe working environment to his workers while
    on the job. They learned rythmn by clapping their hands together, and eventually, got the hang of touching their thumb and middle fingers together to prepare them for
    playing capitol roofing castanets.

    my blog Capitol Roofing Inc.

    ReplyDelete