Friday, March 23, 2012

How do I do it all??

People often ask me how do I do it all?

4 kids five and under,
hubby in grad school,
running my own store & business,
blogging,
facebook,
 . . . .
yes, I know I need to find time for Pinterest.

 Maybe in between dreaming and awaking up??

Well, I'm here to spill the beans. My little secret.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Child Laborers
Yes, you're right. That's Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Chateau Grey.  It's the only paint I let my kids play with. ;)

And they're soooo helpful!

They work cheap--
in fact sometimes all it takes is letting them eat my staging props . . .
Strawberries?? What strawberries?? Where did my 'pop of red' go??

 And yes, I let my children dress themselves. I completely believe in choosing your battles.

So if you would like to accessorize pink with rose, fuchsia, magenta, hot pink, and baby pink.

 Have at it my daughter!

I feel so completely blessed to have a job that I LOVE that allows me to be with my children as much as possible.  Life is good.  I love that my children think Lowe's is the next best place to Disneyland.

 I couldn't think of a better gift to give my children
than the gift of a creative mind.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We need a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely believe in child labor, especially when they're cheap! LOL Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi: I Just found you through MMS (I think!). The name of your blog is fantastic. I have frizzy curly hair that kinda goes everywhere. So, I'm very familiar with the paint in hair thing. Thanks for sharing your life and work. It's exciting to see how a mom of small kids can enjoy her work and include the kids. My daughter is going to finish up a piece this afternoon and hopefully it will be on my blog by Monday. She's 10 years old and really enjoys helping me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! My 6 year was labeling pictures for kindergarten and one of them was Lowe's. ;-)

    ReplyDelete