Monday, March 12, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Well, we all know I'm a fan of color . . . remember the conversations about my on going conflict between off-the-rack everybody loves White and Runway fun color?? Well, today and tomorrow I'm going to share two pieces I just love, but one is safe white and one I took a chance on--but I gotta admit, with such great pieces it's hard to go wrong. Especially with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on hand.

Here's a fun little bombe dresser turned TV console. My hubby painted this up in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Pure White and did an amazing job waxing it with the Clear Soft Wax.  It just gleams!
Ooh, pretty detail. You had me at hello  . . .












 Isn't she just grand?
 Love it!
 (yes, please use your best dragon tales voice here)

My dresser turned bookshelf conversion post was featured by Lauren over at West Furniture Revival today! Go stop by her blog, she's picked some great projects to feature!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica

Sharing Here:


Furniture Feature Fridays

1 comment: