Monday, May 14, 2012

Feelin' Fresh

I've been a little wary of Antibes Green from the Annie Sloan CHALK PAINT (TM) line up, but I was not going to be intimidated by a lil' o' Can of Paint.
Yes, those caps are on purpose. I, mean, LOOK at this color?? Could you ever miss it? Caps warranted.

And that's exactly what I wanted with this set of chairs, a POP of color.


 Oh, hello side kick chair--Do you mind holding my sugar fix while I snap photos of your finished sister. Yes, you'll get your own fluffy seat eventually. ;)

thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here:

3 comments:

  1. I love that color! And the fabric is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color is awesome- and with that fabric- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that color, but I'm still not sure what to paint with it. It is a little bright, but a very pretty color! I like your seat cushion, too!

    ReplyDelete