Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Soldier Boy

My client wasn't sure about putting knobs on this pretty  handsome little dresser.  And wow! So glad I talked him into it. Doesn't this little soldier stand up so proud now?  I just love how it looks like a 19th century British soldier's uniform!!  Ok, too much Jane Austen? maybe. oh, but you'll never cut me loose. Last 10 minutes of North and South . . .  never gets old. Never. ;)
 Painted in Annie Sloan CHALK PAINT (TM) Emperor's Silk.
 And again . . .  close up.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here: Furniture Feature Fridays

3 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing that Annie Sloan color for some time now...it's perfect on this dresser!

    Nicely done...Tina

    tinab158 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for skincare

    Here is my site: source for this article

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a website, you can use Google Trends for your
    website traffic to increase as well. Both the content
    and presentation of news are drastically different from what it used to be.
    I want to mention a part of the Prime Law (Twelve Visions Party) which is part of Neothink.



    Also visit my web-site :: Latest Daily News

    ReplyDelete