Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Purty little Partition

You know me . . .why just up do a partition for style, when when you can add some function!

And why be matchy matchy when you can be you can be eclectic? I really do prefer the 'collected look' as opposed to the 'purchased look.'  You know--that look like you bought every piece of the collection of the shelf at Target to decorate your home? I love a piece to have history and personality.
 Maybe not history with me--but someone's history.

Sooooo . . . Picture frames. Lot's o' picture frames. Every shape, style, all different creamy colors. Just like a real family wall. ;)

And a warning: My white balance is way off.  




Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica
Sharing Here:

3 comments:

  1. PRETTY DARN CUTE!!! LOVE THE COLOR COMBO...ALL THE NEUTRAL OUT THERE CAN GET BORING IN DESIGN(-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is adorable and what an awesome way to display things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for exact this information that you've shared with us & I'm going to share with my online friends right now :)

    ReplyDelete