Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Simplicity

I decided to step aside from the expected finish on this well made Basset french provincial. I got artsy fartsy. Oops. Not so much artsy, mostly just fartsy.  So it got a repaint. And then my creative little demons took over again. And so I had another repaint.  Finally I had enough self control to leave well enough along, and finally I got something I was happy with. Sometimes simplicity is just the answer.

This beauty was painted in CHALK PAINT ™ Brand decorative paint in Graphite.






Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here:
Furniture Feature Fridays

5 comments:

  1. i am so loving how the hardware pops against that gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done with a quiet eloquence to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your piece on Primitive and Proper. So pretty! Looks like a nice smooth finish. Love the piece and the color!

    ReplyDelete