Thursday, June 28, 2012

Florence Arrives.

Chalk Paint ™ decorative paints newest color is here!

This sweet desk got a beautiful refreshing with Florence followed by a finish of Paris Grey tinted Clear Soft Wax.  Paris Grey was also used on the inside of the drawers for a fun surprise.

I'm pretty sure Florece and Paris Grey is my FAVORITE color combo this month.

Warning: I had extreme problems with my white balance and so I had to adjust my photos a ton in Picassa to get this to look green and not blue. ;)




 Please check the finished pieces button for pricing and availability.

thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here:
Furniture Feature Fridays



shabby creek cottage






Primitive and Proper

4 comments:

  1. Jessica - I love florence also (not that i've actually seen it as live in australia and ASCP isn't available here BUT i've seen Annie's photos and it looks a divine colour. love your make over!
    all the best
    cheers Fiona
    www.lilyfieldlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I have not heard of this color.Looks great on your piece!
    ((Hugs))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you actually mix the paint into the wax before applying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is awesome! Green and grey together are so fresh and soothing!

    ReplyDelete