Sunday, June 17, 2012

Go big, or Go Home

I just love this dresser/buffet because of it's presence. It is not a dresser. It is a Dresser. It's big and beautiful. I especially love those skinny little drawers! So cute. So useful . . . for itsy bitsy things. Like the jewelry I hide from my kids. But they still find. Just love finding my graduation pearls in my son's "pirate treasure chest."
But that's another post . . .
So back to big and beautiful blue dressers.

Painted in Chalk Paint ™ decorative paint in Duck Egg Blue. Top has been stained with Dark Soft Wax.

To check out my Tutorial on using Chalk Paint (TM) Soft Dark Wax as an all-in-one stain and protectant click here.




Thanks for stopping by!
Please check the finished pieces button for pricing and availability. 

Jessica

Sharing Here:
Furniture Feature Fridays

Primitive and Proper


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dresser! I love that it has it's original mirror and those cute skinny drawers - such great character! And you picked the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am picturing this thing full of antique linens. The skinny drawers are for the doilies your aunties crocheted for you.

    Of course, my aunties swim triathlons and go hiking, but maybe I can talk a cousin into crocheting a doily or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Duck Egg Blue is my new favorite color. We are attending the "Train the Trainer" workshop in Spokane next week and then will be carrying the paint in our store in Colfax. My business partner is hoping that I'll either expand my color choices or that our customers will like the color as much as I do! The gals at Artworks brag about you and are amazed by all you accomplish while having small children. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! the color is awesome and the glass knobs are perfect! love those little drawers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, love that thick wood top!

    ReplyDelete