Saturday, July 21, 2012

Past Post Share #2


So many people ask me where I got all this? Have I always been creative?

 So in answer I have put together this short biology lesson.






This is Sarah.












This is the house that Sarah built.







This is the yard that Sarah planted behind the house that Sarah built.


This is the pond that Sarah dug in the yard that Sarah planted behind the house that Sarah built.

This is the cottage that Sarah (and Ron) built next to the pond that Sarah dug, in the yard that Sarah planted, behind the house that Sarah built.


This is the architectural salvage that Sarah decorated inside the cottage that Sarah (and Ron) built next to the pond that Sarah dug, in the yard that Sarah planted, behind the house that Sarah built.



Ok, so does anyone have any further questions about genetics?

 Nope? Didn't think so . . .

 Have a great weekend--

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica

Oh, and someone asked--Yes, Sarah would be my Mom.

Sharing Here:


5 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the little cottage... Lucky you! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cottage that is gorgeous - and the pond, and the home and you are one lucky lady!! Was great to talk to you today- I'm the one 4 hours away. Looking forward to meeting you and starting on my projects!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda got choked up reading this post. Lovely Mom. Lovely house. Lovely yard. Lovely cottage. Lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!

    My site - Louis Vuitton Purses

    ReplyDelete