Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Peek of Provence

This was a fun custom bed I did for a sweet little girl. Her mom and I weren't too keen on the heart cut outs--and that's why I love Bondo!

I taped over one side of the heart, and then laid it down. I filled the heart with Bondo, and the next day gave it a good sand. A little bit of wood filler filled in any bubbles. And Voila. Now you see it, now you don't! Heart gone!

Post Edit Note:
Ugh!! No before picture--I've tried for 2 days to get Picasa Web to open and it just won't do it!

Ok, imagine this periwinkle with a little heart cut out on the headboard and footboard . . .



Thanks for Stopping by!
Jessica

Sharing Here:

3 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    LOVE this white and that pretty blue peaking through.So pretty!
    (((((Hugs)))))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this same bed for my daughter, and have been trying to figure out how to fill in the hearts, what is Bondo and where can I find it. I LOVE what you have done with the bed.

    ReplyDelete