Thursday, August 9, 2012

Saying Hello!

Yes, I know some of you may be wondering what happened to me. . .  did the paint gun swallow her whole? Well sort of . . . My new store swallowed me whole! I got the keys to my new store 3 short weeks ago! I set myself a short deadline for grand opening--which is insane I know.  . . . But I know when a gal needs her Chalk Paint ™ decorative paint, She needs her Chalk Paint ™!!  I had to get re-opened soon!

So I closed on a Saturday and reopened 12 days later--but counting two non-work Sundays and a Vintage  Show --that really left me 9 days to flip this store!! Nine Days. so yes we had a lot of late nights. And yes, we are TIRED. T.I.R.E.D.
But is was so worth it!!

Check out our new shop!

Flipping the Open Sign with the crowds waiting for the door to open!

 Buffalo Girls Vendor Booths
 Fancy Folds Vendor Booth
 My Intern Rachelle Shows her hubby around during our vendor and family open house
 Vendor Chris and her MCM pieces
 Vintage Finds in Nicole's booth
 My daughter Works the Kid Zone table
 Buffalo Girls booth
 Season's Booth
 Nicole's Booth
 Unexpected Necessities Awesome fridge display
 Unexpected Necessaries
 Customers checking out the goods
 More shoppers--and yes we moved that MASSIVE paint display!
 Lot's of 'sold' tags today!
 Our Buffalo Girls
 Unexpected Necessities booth

Thank You to everyone who made our day a smashing success!!


And Yes--You read that right! I'm moving my blog to wordpress . . . go check it out and I'll have more later . . .

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make a visit to the new store! I loved the old one and the looks of this one are making me drool! Come on, day off soon, I NEED to see this store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new store!It looks amazing!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post but I'm interested to the post of painters Oakland county mi. It's nice to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saç Dökülmesi Günümüzün en büyük problemlerinden biri sadece erkeklerde değil kadınlarda da saç dökülmesi çok görülmeye başladı. İnsanların özgüvvenini kaybettiren bu sorundan kurtulmak için Kirkland minoxidil kullanmaktalar. hem fiyat olarak hemde kalite olarak en iyi üründür. Amerikan Gıda Örgütü FDA tarafından onaylı orjinal minoxidil dünyada milyonlarca insan tarafından kullanılmaktadır. Saç dökülmesini önleme konusunda en iyi çözümdür.Türkiyede minoksidil olarakta bilinmekte...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Really enjoyed catching up with your blog. What a great painting. There were so many amazing views - I could have painted many more too.
    painters edmonton
    painting contractor edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was truly a success. It is all worth it! You received more shoppers and with the looks in their eyes, they were undeniably delighted. It is so nice of you to pull up a shop like this and meet people of same interests. Your displays are all beautiful and carefully planned. Keep up!


    My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete